SEACOM, LTD EMAIL DISCLAIMER
This email disclaimer applies to all emails sent from SEACOM, Ltd and its subsidiaries (each “SEACOM”):
1. The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
2. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the reading, distribution, use, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message and any attachments.
3. The integrity and security of email communication cannot be guaranteed and emails may be intercepted, corrupted, infected with viruses or malicious code, lost or delayed. SEACOM makes no warranties in relation to these matters and disclaims all liability for any loss arising from the delay, receipt or use of the email or any attachment.
4. Any views or opinions expressed in an e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SEACOM.
5. The email address(es) used in this email is used for the purpose of conveying this message and related messages only. The email address(es) may not be used for any other purpose unless the parties to this email have opted for such other use. The email address(es) under this email may not be used for any unsolicited communications or placed in a database to be used by 3rd parties for purposes of unsolicited communications.
6. No agreement will be concluded by way of electronic communications, unless an authorised representative of SEACOM has confirmed such an agreement by return email (auto response excluded) and subject to contract law in general.
7. SEACOM reserves the right to intercept, monitor, copy (retain) or block email messages sent to and from SEACOM’s email addresses.